Our Company Standards
assignment helpers perth appliance direct sales resume nome cientifico cialis levitra walker valley masking paper specialists 5th grade essay prompts https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/civil-disobedience-essay-questions/22/ https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/research-paper-paragraph-format/23/ https://www.accap.org/storage/medshop-247/28/ concert reviews essays lasix deficiency https://cwstat.org/termpaper/verbal-bullying-thesis-pdf/50/ https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/do-movies-need-to-be-underlined-in-an-essay/25/ christmas decoration shops in essex follow assunzione cialis 20 mg what is a good title for a research paper https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/2021-herbal-levitra/31/ english 102 essay customer essay service see url https://eagfwc.org/men/mail-order-levitra-online/100/ are essay writing services legal essay about the causes of happiness https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/free-essays-on-pollution-problem-in-europe/19/ read published essays online go here go to site enter fucking under the water in dubai apa research paper template with table of contents overnight delivery on flagyl All Event Resource Group staff are required to follow the standards below at every performance. As our entertainers are representing the ERG brand, we are meticulous about ensuring you receive the highest quality product.
- Arrive early enough for load in as not to impede any other vendors
- No drinking alcohol at the event
- No smoking at the event
- Proper attire at all times
- Neat haircut and clean-shaven or neatly trimmed beard
- No dining with the guests or eating during the event unless invited by the client
- Have standby equipment available
- No profanity or improper language
- No music with profanity (Radio edits and family friendly only)
- Use appropriate volume levels
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times
- No break-down or load-out until guests have left the event
Additionally, each client receives a performance survey after every event, which are available for review by our customers at any time.
Our Code of Ethics
The team of ERG Professionals adhere to this code of ethics at all times and in all transactions.
- To abide by all applicable laws, codes and regulations, and protect the public against fraud and unfair trade practices.
- To maintain the highest level of services, and support the development of industry standards and safe practices.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To present products and services honestly without misrepresentation.
- To be responsive to and available for customers before, during and after the sale.
- To refrain from discriminatory practices in dealing with customers and associates.
- To share knowledge, expertise and skills to advance the industry while respecting the confidentiality of customers and associates.
- To recognize the rights of others to compete for business.
- To fully disclose common or related ownership of entities involved in any competitive bid process.
- To fully disclose the terms and conditions of all agreements or undertakings to all relevant parties.
- To follow through and complete any lawful agreement.
- To support and honor all commits arranged with the client and other businesses.
- To assist the customer in any way possible to ensure a successful event.
- To guarantee all our work.
- Advise customers of any changes in DJ, time, music or activities which may impact the customers expectations.